Get to Know: Laura Gazzana Pagel
Loyal. Prepared. Grounded.
Those are a few words to describe The Roberts Group’s Media Director, Laura Gazzana Pagel. A graduate of Pius XI High School in Milwaukee, Wis. and UW-Madison, Laura holds a degree in communication arts.
With more than 20 years of media experience, Laura has been with The Roberts Group for eight years. Before joining the team at TRG, she worked in billboard sales at Lamar for seven years.
When asked why she pursued media as a career, Laura says, “I started as an intern at a radio station in Racine, Wis. right after college. At that time, I thought I wanted to be in production, but I soon found agency life more appealing.” Her strong communication, research and negotiating skills (she loves to negotiate the price!) help her form strong relationships and achieve optimal results with vendors, clients and colleagues.
Why does she like working at The Roberts Group? Laura says, “The people really are the best.”
Beyond the job, a few quick tidbits:
- Top vacation destinations: Hawaii, New York City, Walt Disney World, Door County and our family lake house in Oostburg, Wis.
- Celebrity doppelgänger: Some say Tina Fey … but I don’t really see it. I’ve also heard Julia Louis-Dreyfus, back in the days of “Seinfeld” when we both had oversized curly hair.
- One thing people should know: I really believe that what you put out there in life comes back to you personified.
- Proudest moment: It’s ongoing – watching my nine-year-old daughter grow into an amazing person is pretty excellent.
- What makes Laura unique: Pop culture addict. Loves musicals. big Oprah fan, loves to read, watch good TV, see movies and spend time with friends and family.