Our ideas. Your success.
(The two go hand in hand.)
In our business, smart, creative and strategic ideas rule. An idea, when executed collaboratively and skillfully, is practically limitless in its influence. For more than 30 years, we have combined our healthy ideas and hard-working strategy to help clients be more successful. It’s really that simple.
Good things happen when great ideas reach the right people. Our results-driven marketing has been successful because we do our homework first – then align that research with sound strategy and spot-on creative for more meaningful outcomes. Our senior account executives have held leadership roles in hospitals, health systems or physician group practices, making us experts in how people choose healthcare.
Our prescription for success is thinking before we do … and sharing our thoughtful strategies and solutions with you. Brand-building and marketing tools include:
- Brands, audits, architecture and positioning statements – outlining and defining who an organization is, where it’s been and where it’s going
- Issue management/crisis communication – developing an effective strategy that identifies the audience, crafts targeted messages, and executes successful tactics when it matters most
- Creative strategy – thinking of new and unique ways to interpret company challenges and goals, making them successfully come to life and get results
- Market assessments – implementing data reviews and interviews to show clients where their brands stand
- Marketing communications plans – designing internal/external communication, overall organization, branding, service line reviews, recruitment and fund development plans for all types of marketing goals
- Media planning – adeptly negotiating, planning and placing media for broadcast, print, outdoor and digital mediums to hit the right audience, every time
- Public relations – crafting plan development and tailored messages, and fostering and maintaining media relations to help clients maintain a healthy reputation among the public, employees and partners
- Quantitative and qualitative research – measuring perceptions and ascertaining attitudes of key internal and external audiences
- Emerging media, blogs, apps and Internet trends – reaching and connecting with broader, more diverse audiences via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other relevant social media sites
Our proactive insights and marketing solutions can make a big difference for your business. We work tirelessly to give our clients the most marketing bang for their buck – taking on projects of any size and scope. We provide project estimates with no retainer fees, and then work closely with our clients to craft idea-driven work that’s on the mark, on time and on budget.